Solved how to connect wireless headphones to laptop -Windows 10, 8.1,7. Read this simple guide to find out how to connect wireless (Bluetooth) headphones to Windows OS laptops. You can easily connect with your Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 laptops in few clicks. If you also want no more wires with our laptops and tablets then your 1st step should be how to connect wireless headphone to laptop.
How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop or PC
It’s soft thinking that if you can connect your Wifi headphone to any Laptop then you’ll not be able to connect it through desktop. Because for desktop you should have a USB Bluetooth Adapter.
Steps to Connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop or Desktop
Follow the below steps and learn step by step how to connect wireless headphones to laptop in few sec. But before going to connect make sure that “the Bluetooth device is discoverable” on your laptop or not.
1) Check Bluetooth Setting in Windows 10 and 8.1/8
- Type Bluetooth setting in Windows 10 or 8.1/8 search => Click on Bluetooth setting.
- It’ll show you “Manage Bluetooth device page”. Turn ON as shown below.
- If you see your device click on that to pair (then no need to follow any other steps only click on that it’ll connect itself) but if not, click More Bluetooth Options and Check all as we’ve done. Then click on Apply after that OK.
2) Check Bluetooth Setting in Windows 7
Similar, search for Bluetooth in Windows 7. Then click on “Change Bluetooth Settings”. On the setting page check in all 4 boxes as done below.
After that Click on Apply then OK buttons.
Recommended for You;
3) For Windows 10 and 8.1/8
Note : Can you see your device on this page? If not make sure you’ve followed above tips. If yes, follow the next steps.
- Click on Windows 10/8.1/8 start button then => Setting => Devices => Bluetooth.
- Look at right side. Can you see your devices there? If yes, click on that you need to pair. If not, Turn ON Bluetooth and wait to show or, go for above steps, once more.
4) Shortcut to Connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop
For Windows 10;
- Click, “Windows + A” keys. It’ll show Action Center.
- Then click on “Connect” button.
- Select your device which you want to connect. That’s enough, rest it’ll do itself.
5) Shortcut for Windows 8.1/8
Go to taskbar => Right click on Bluetooth icon => Add new device => Select your device and click to connect.
6) For Windows 7 Only
- Click on Start button then => Control Panel => Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers => Add a Device.
Note : Can you see your device on this page? If not make sure you’ve followed above tips for Windows 7. If yes, follow the steps.
- Select your device and click to Connect.
Hope you could learn how to connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop -Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 also.
Also Check :
- 3 Steps to Remove Holidays From Outlook 365 (2010-2019) All.
- 5 Steps to Fix IP Address Conflict Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 issue.