How to Find Clipboard and Clear in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 ? Before going to answer of this question you must know how to use clipboard? Clipboard is a special kind of computer’s feature which store all the copy (Ctrl+c) and cut (Ctrl+x) contents on your computer. As everybody know when we use copy and cut option on our windows 10 (8.1 or 7) PC it temporarily store data until we next use this shortcut copy/cut option. And these data, including texts, images, screen prints, files, folders, etc. captured by clipboard when we apply Ctrl+c and Ctrl+x on them. But many of us don’t know how to find clipboard? and how to clear clipboard in windows 10/8.1/7 PC (desktop/Laptop/Tablets/Windows Phone). Phone clipboard.
In this post we’ll teach you how to find and clear clipboard in Windows 10, 8.1 & 7. But first of all you must have knowledge about the benefits of clearing clipboard. Means why should we clear clipboard on our Windows 10 PC (including 8.1 and 7)? Actually deleting clipboard depend upon our needs. If we want to keep our privacy(searches, images, data, information, etc.) out of other users in office or at home, we must clear clipboard before go away from PC. These following methods can help you better. So, read them patiently.
Recommended for you :
- Top 20+ Steps to Speed up Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 Performance.
- How to Disable Windows 10 gadgets (Sidebar) – Also in 8.1 and 7.
How to Find Clipboard and Clear on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
1) New Copy or Cut : This is simplest method to clear clipboard on windows 10, 8.1 and 7 PC. As you know clipboard feature is only for storage of copy and cut data, images, information, etc. And clipboard only can hold one time data after pressed Ctrl+c and Ctrl+X. So, if you have copied or cut 5 pages data and want to clean(clear, delete or erase) just select a single useless text and press Ctrl+c for copy or Ctrl+x for cut from your notepad, webpage or word document. Applying this option you can 100% clear your clipboard and save your privacy.
2) Press Print Screen Switch : Just press(single click) on your keyboard’s “Print Screen button” after used Copy or Cut option. Pressing “Print Screen switch” will instant delete all copy and cut data stored in clipboard.
3) Restart your computer : If you have finished our work just do restart your computer. Doing restart your computer clear all clipboard stored data.
4) Windows Command : By applying a special windows command you can also clear the clipboard manually. To apply this command go to ‘Run’ box (Press 4-flag windows key + r together) and type below command.
cmd /c “echo off | clip”
Then click on Run. Once you type the suggested command in Run field and pressed Run button it’ll completely clear clipboard in windows 10/8.1/7 PC( laptop/Desktop/Tablet).
How to Create Shortcut to clear Clipboard? How to clear Clipboard
5) Create Shortcut : You can also create a shortcut of the above suggested command on your desktop/Laptop/tablets Home screen. By this process you can use the command anytime when needed. To create shortcut of clear clipboard command “right click at empty space on desktop and select new Shortcut”.
Now you can see a command box on your desktop screen. Just type over there the command given below.
cmd /c “echo off | clip”
and press “Next” to continue.
On the next screen type ‘Clipboard Clear’ and click on Finish to apply.
Wow! you have done. The shortcut command icon has been created on your desktop home screen, have a look. Just double click on this icon anytime to clear clipboard.
Conform Now :
To conform this method is working or not just copy or cut any data, image or text in Notepad, word document or in folder and double click on shortcut. I’m sure it works as a best clipboard cleaner. You can check all these 5 method on same way. Phone clipboard.
You May Like:
- Top 5 Best Wireless All-in-One Printers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- Top 5 Best Laptops for Students Under 500 Dollars in 2017 from Laptop Buying Guide 2017.
More. Phone clipboard. So. Since. So. Since.