Learn how to download and Install Stock ROM On Tecno IN3. We’ve also listed top best Tecno IN3 Flash File and Tools in this page. Today many Tecno IN3 mobile users are facing problems like hanging issue, device stuck on logo or bug if, you’re also in one of them then it’s a right place for you. We’ll show you useful steps to fix Tecno IN3 mobile issues.
If your phone has locked after factory reset during Google account verification then you can fix it by some easy tricks without help of repair center.
Tecno IN3 Firmware Flashing – A Best Way to Unlock Tecno Camon I Air IN3 Android7.0
Read this page till the end you’ll learn how to unlock Tecno IN3 mobile using Tecno IN3 Flash File. Believe on us all these tricks are too easy. Only you need to read it and follow one bye one. So, first download the links after fully read this guide once.
Download Links of Tecno IN3 Flash File
SWD After Sales : Tecno IN3 Flash Tool – Download here.
VCOM : Tecno IN3 Drivers – Download here.
Steps to Install Stock ROM On Tecno IN3 [SWD After Sales]
First of all make sure that you’ve Installed Tecno IN2 USB drivers on your PC (It’s must), Tecno IN3 flash files and Tecno IN3 flash tool. Also you should have USB cable (working) and a Windows OS PC / Lappy.
How to Flash Tecno IN3
Follow the guide to flash Tecno IN3 officially on Stock ROM.
- Make sure you’ve installed VCOM Tecno IN3 Drivers on your PC.
- Now extract and Run the Flash File on Your PC.
- Also extract Tecno IN3 Flash Tool, open it and Run the “SWD Aftersales tool” as admin…..
- Click on “Setting” logo (left side on top) then give a single click on “Load” folder (right side middle) and load the scattered file from saved firmware folder. Match the last words [Android_scatter.txt]. Now click on drop down menu and select “Firmware upgrade“. Then click on “Conform” button.
- Once more check that you are using Tecno IN3 official ROM only and click on “Play” button.
- Now Tecno IN3 Flash tool will auto start configuring all the files from firmware.
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to your PC via USB cable, the tool will auto detect.
- Wait till it complete the ROM on the device. At the End of the process you’ll get the “Download Complete” massage.
- Wow! you’ve done it. Now, reboot your device. It may take more time to reboot. So, wait and after that go to your phone setting and check the updated version.