No Homework Research : Should Kids Have Homework? Cons and Pros of Homework For Kids. Research on homework in elementary school. Is homework good or bad? Why homework is bad? Homework is good for students. Why homework is good? There are question running in our mind. If you also have such question and you’re in search of true answer then you’re at right place. In this page we’ll have a solid debate on Should Kids Have Homework or not? And we’ll also know homework should not be banned or banned.
When we’re talking about kids then the image in our mind shows a little, lovely smiling baby. Yes, such kids who don’t know how to sit properly and schools give them homework and also scold them if not completed.
Home Work For Kids | Should Kids Have Homework
As you also know that today no-one want to stand in last row of progress, people are sending their kids to school in very small age like 2-3 years. There’re many reason of this;
- Both the parents go to office, none of them can care the kids.
- Parents don’t want to see their kids in last row, means they wish a magic changing in their kid.
Is Homework Good or Bad | Should Children Have Homework?
In many cases it’s bad but it may also good if it’s under control. None of us can deny that this is the age of play and understand to the surround. So, if the kid will get horrified of home work then the progress may be disturbed.
Also Read :
- [Essay] School Uniforms Research | Cons and Pros of School Uniforms.
- Cell Phones in School Essay | Cons and Pros of Cellphones in School.
No Homework Research
No homework or Zero homework isn’t the matter, the matter is – Should Kids have Homework? The No homework research says that kids don’t have homework as they should have enough time to play and learn the surround activities. So, you may be agree with no homework research.
Why Kids Should not Have Homework | Why Homework is Bad?
If you want to know, why Kids should not have homework and why homework is bad for kids then you must see the bags of kids. Today we can see in early morning many kids with heavy bags. The wait of the kid is 12-15 kg with bag of 6-8 kg. Which types of improvement is this? If the bones of your kid won’t free how will be these strong.
Should Students Have Less Homework | Should There be Less Homework for Kids?
We support the student should have less homework and it may increase class-wise. It means in starting class, no homework then a little and so on. So that kids could get enough time to play and feel free of heavy bags on their backs.
Research on Homework in Elementary school | Pre K Homework
The Research on Homework in Elementary school was superb! There are many schools who don’t believe in heavy homework for kids. They try to make them happy. These schools look like a toy home and kids never feel they’re in school. The bags are also too light than other schools.
Benefits of Homework for Kids | Why Homework is Good?
We can think about a little homework for kids so that they could grow with a little responsibility and a lots of happiness. And these homework should vary with time.
Cons and Pros of Homework for Kids
There are many cons and pros of homework for kids.
Pros of homework for Kids
- A little homework can’t feel boring and can be done with help of parent.
- Kids learn how to write and read sometime.
- We create a progressive environment around our kid.
- It can be a part of game if we teach them as a play.
- They attract towards their things and understand the time slowly-slowly.
Cons of Homework for Kids
- Heavy bags can stop health progress of your kid.
- A lots of homework can bore your kids and they can be irritate.
- They can be horrified of school if you force a lot for homework.
- The kids may feel you don’t love and care them.
- They may start telling lies and hide the value talks because of your trouble for homework.
Homework is Good for Students | Homework Should not be Banned
Yes, homework is good for students and homework should not be Banned but it should be under limit. So, be careful when you sit with your kid for study. You must talk them politely and never force them for homework if they deny. You can search for tips how to teach kids on Google.