How to Test Mac OS X 10.11 or Latest version Laptop or Desktop ? Here you will get all Upcoming Updates and How To Solve Mac OS X AppsProb related best Solution. The main purpose of this post is to inform you that Mac OS X Laptop or Desktop is working superb on all version of Windows OS. And the main topic is How to upgrade Mac OS X Laptop or Desktop on VMware with Windows 10, 8.1 or 7. After successful of the Test drive of OS X Laptop or Desktop we decided to spread this successful installation process among all Mac Lovers. The test of Mac OS X Laptop or Desktop on VMware PC is like Hot breath.
If you are a Mac user you must check the best Antivirus of Mac PCs. And if you are looking for a best Wireless Printer for your Mac Computer/Laptop/iPhone/iPod/Tab you should check here in our previous post 5 Best Wireless All-in-One printers for Mac, Mavericks, Yosemite Users – inkjet and laserJet too.
Test Mac OS X Laptop or Desktop : How to upgrade existing Yosemite 10.11 or latest on VMware with Windows 10, 8.1 or 7.
For the Test Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan on your VMware PC with windows 10 or 8.1 physical computer, you will need to follow all the instructions carefully. If you are thinking about changing in new OS X Laptop or Desktop you must know in their new version Mac is targeting only on better performance improvement and faster app launching. As, it worry better with old Apple Hardware too, there is no worry news for Apple Hardware owners.
You are not including How to Download OS X 10.11 or 10.12 from Apple Store. Because apple store may not change the link. You can get the full Download configuration from our previous Post here.
You must Read:
- How to Set Out of Office in Mail Yosemite with Exchange 2013.
- Top 3 Best CRM for Mac OS X, Works with Yosemite and Mavericks.
Steps For Testing Mac Laptop or Desktop on VMware Workstation with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
1. Step): At first check out have you installed earlier Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.11. If not then, learn here How to Download and install 10.12 from here. Before upgrade I was using OS X 10.10.3 as you can see in the snapshot given below.
If anything going wrong you may get instant solution from here. After that continue from the next step.
2. Step): As you are learning how to test drive Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 with Windows 10, 8.1 or 7. And what’s new on OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 and what is it’s work performance on VMware workstation. We are commanding you two best to play safely.
a) Must Take a snapshot: Before start your test Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7, you must take snapshot of your VM. So that, in future if there will be any problem in installing macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 you can get back your previous VM.
Testing Mac 10.12 macOS Sierra
b) Just Clone the Mavericks VM: By creating clone of your of your Virtual Machine you will an option to put new VM out of this test drive. It means your previous Mac OS X 10.11 VM will be safe. And you safely play with your new created Virtual Machine by cloning and installing macOS Sierra Public Beta 10.12 on it.
3) Now go to the Mac store inside Mac virtual machine and download the latest OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7. Don’t forget to take the snapshot of your present VM. As you know, this version of Mac OS X also will be free for present Genuine Mac OS X users.
4) OK, Start the installation(upgrade). The installation process are near-about similar to previous version OS X 10.11. If you are using Cloud or live system, !!Apple’s official site recommends you to take the backup first, by using time machine!!.
5) Now, The VM will auto reboot and continue the installation. Wait for a couple of minutes.
6) And finally the working OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 has been installed on VMware workstation 10 with Windows 10 PC. You can enjoy it’s better performance than earlier Mavericks OS X 10.11.
Tweaks For Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra Public Beta 7.
- At any point of time when you are facing screen display issues inside virtual machine, don’t forget to check this easy tweaks. How to Fix Slow Display VMware OS X and Screen Lagging Issues On Yosemite. I’m sure the display performance of your Virtual Machine will be improved.
- After Upgrade or any stage of using your Virtual Machine if you getting slow performance. You must check this Tips : 10 Simple Steps to Speed up Mac OS X Performance in VMware.
- If you have installed the VMware tools then, shared network, sound and VMware shared folders will work well. If not then install VMware tools.
I hope this guide was helpful in upgrade of Mac OS X 10.12 on VMware Workstation with windows 10, 8.1 and 7. Keep visiting us for your Mac OS X and other AppsProb related Tips.
Αs the name of this website ‘Think Also‘ we always try to bright the future of your Mac PCs.