What is an Evaporative Cooler and How do Evaporative Coolers Work? How does a swamp cooler work? How does wet air cooler work? Do evaporative coolers work? How does desert cooler work?
What is an Evaporative Cooler or What is Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative coolers are based on evaporation system that cools air trough evaporation of water. The same evaporation system also works for swamp cooler, wet air cooler and desert cooler. It’s more different from air conditioning systems. Air conditioner system use one of absorption refrigeration or vapor-compression cycles. But Evaporative, Swamp, Wet Air and Desert coolers use water evaporation system. Some people often ask a question do Evaporative coolers work or not? We’ll also answer how do Evaporative coolers work?
Do Evaporative Coolers Work? How do Evaporative Coolers Work?
Actually, there is a water pump inside the Evaporative coolers and it spread the liquid water inside the wall of cooler. By this method cooler fan gets enough water vapor to cool air. These devices use much less electricity than refrigeration.
As we have told you above Evaporative Cooler is a water evaporation system based air cooler. That has water tank(inside). It’s water evaporation system change water to water vapor for evaporative cooling. Yes, evaporative coolers work well at dry place to cool air. Best performance in closed room but can be use at open place.
We feel humidity when amount of water vapor reduce in air(at any place) and air became dry. So, at that time we need to increase the amount of water vapor into air to cool the air. Evaporative cooling system work for this purpose. It’s evaporative system balance the water vapor into air while it’s air fan spread the air out side to cool your room.
It’s much effective during summer session. Actually you can use it in any session when you feel humidity in your room. There are some portable and heavy evaporative coolers are available in the market. Some of best evaporative coolers(both Heavy and Portable) are listed below.
Where Should Place Evaporative Coolers?
We suggest to set your evaporative coolers at window place because it’ll get the fresh air from outside. You can set it both place inside or outside window. But don’t set it beside windows place. If you set it another place beside window your evaporative coolers may spread bad smell after some day past. So, set your evaporative cooler at windows place inside window or outside window.
You must change water one in a weak. So that it give you fresh air. As these coolers are heavy so you should have a fixed place for it. Many of us forget to care of gadgets which gives us more relaxation.
The Best Place to Set Evaporative Coolers (inside room or out side room?)
Some automobile companies also use evaporative coolers in their vehicles because it’s less costly than air conditioner. There are various types of evaporative coolers in the market based on work capacity. Some of best evaporative coolers are listed below you may check.
Top 5 Best Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Honeywell CS10XE : 21 Pt. Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Remote Control, Silver/Grey.
- Luma Comfort EC110S : Portable Evaporative Coolers with 250 Square Foot Cooling, 500 CFM.
- Honeywell CL201AE : 42 Pt. Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Remote Control, Silver.
- SPT SF-6N25 : Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with 3D Cooling Pad.
- Artica : Portable Water Ice Evaporative Air Cooler Humidifier Fan Blower MM609.
Top 5 Best Heavy Evaporative Cooler (But Easily Moveable)
- Honeywell CO60PM : 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler – White/Grey.
- Luma Comfort EC220W : High Power 1650 CFM Evaporative Coolers with 650 Square Foot Cooling.
- SPT SF-48LB : 101 Pint Heavy-Duty Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Coolers.
- Honeywell CO25MM : 52 Pt. Indoor/Outdoor Commercial Evaporative Air Cooler, Grey.
- Champion Cooler : 4800Cfm Downduct Cooler N43/48D Evaporative (Swamp) Cooler.