Cell Phones in School Essay: Read all Cons and Pros of Cellphones in School. There are many reasons why Cell phones should be allowed in school or should not be. After reading all Cons and Pros of cell phones in school you’ll be self able to judge should Cell Phones be Allowed in School or Not. And if you think it should be then, why?
Means, Why Cell Phones Should Be Allowed in School? We will tell you all the important Pros and Cons of cellphone in School.
How to Write Cell Phones in School Essay?
This topic “Cell Phone in School Essay” is divided into 4 Parts:-
- Should Cell Phones be Allowed in School?
- Why Cell Phones Should Be Allowed in School?
- Pros of Cellphones in School.
- Cons of Cellphones in School.
Steps to Write Cell Phones in School Essay with Cons & Pros
In many cases, we say Yes, Cell Phones should be allowed in school. But there should be an age limit too. So, first of all, we must have a valid reason why cell phones should be allowed in School? Then, we can decide to whom we should allow and to whom we should not allow.
Pros of Cellphones in School
There are several reasons to allow Cellphones in School.
- Students can use it to search words – meaning, answers, etc.
- They can also record the class lectures for later use.
- Students can call their parents in case of late or any problem on the way to home or school. So-that they will be safe and parents worry-free.
- They can also shoot videos or take images if, anything happens with them or their friends.
- It’ll make them strong and increase their knowledge if, they use it in the right ways. So, let them use it but watch how they are using it.
Cons of Cellphones in School
There are also several reasons not to allow Cellphones in School.
- It can distract students from their classes.
- Students can lose concentration in case of using a cellphone in the classroom.
- They can misuse it.
- The other student who won’t have a cellphone can feel unhappy. So, it’s not good for a school environment.
- Students can take unnecessary images or videos and create a problem.
- Some students write text on phone in class which is not correct.
As there are many pros of having a Cellphone in the pocket of a Student, there are some Cons also. So, we must have a proper reason to provide cellphones to our children. We can’t live them in their own way. Proper guidance is a must there. We should also limit the age of using phones.
We can’t offer a phone under 15 age child because they can more misuse it than others. Sometimes parents who want to show their statutes or love a lot to their child offer them cellphones but it’s not OK. Today many children are suffering from phone addiction.
So, if you want to provide a cell phone to your child then first know all the above pros and cons of this CellPhones in School Essay.
What to do If Your Child is Suffering from Phone Addiction?
We have some useful steps which can help you too. If your child is suffering from phone addiction.
- Take some days’ leave. Choose a nature-friendly place for a holiday. Go on with your family. But leave him/her phone at home.
- Send your child to Yoga class.
- You should also go with them for a morning walk.
- Sit with them under open Sky in the evening if you can.
- Send them to play outdoor games. You should also play with them if you can.
- Talk with them.
- Change their hobbies. Attract them for – Swim, dance, worship, etc.
- Teach them how to shoot images with Eyes.
- Let them feel Sunrise and Sunset.
- Ban using cellphone at home and free only for a particular day in a week.
[The End] Cell Phones in School Essay (Cons and Pros of Cellphones in School)
All the above 10 steps can distract your child from the phone.
So, follow them as much as you can.
But if, still your child is with cellphone then visit “Cellphone addiction care“. Write us how helpful was this CellPhones in School Essay.
- 10 Simple Steps to Speed up Mac OS X Performance in VMware
- 20+ Steps to Speed up Windows 11/10, 8.1, 8, and 7 Performance