How to Honor V50 Pro Root using Magisk Method? – Root Honor View 50 Pro: If you’re an Honor View 50 pro (V50 pro) user and searching a root Honor V50 pro root guide then, it’s the right platform for you. People may confuse about Honor 50 Pro and Honor V50 Pro, may think both are different phones.
What is Honor V50 pro Root or Root Honor 50 Pro?
Rooting is the process to Customize an android device to experience various mods. So, once you’ve root on your honor V50 pro Phone, you can use it potentially. After that, you can also customize it as a developer.
How to Honor V50 pro Root Using Magisk [Root Honor V50 Pro]
Read the guide till the end then, follow how to Root Honor V50 pro Root using Magisk.
Steps to Root Huawei Honor 50 Pro Oreo Smartphone
Must Read: Rooting is a safe and easy process, but we and our site wont be responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone. So, please do it at your own risk.
What to Have for Honor V50 pro?
We suggest you take a backup of your phone. It’ll help you to get your data back if any loss. Full charge your device minimum 90% to prevent switch off while rooting in process. It’s a must to download and install the “Minimal ADB & fastboot tool” on your Desktop. So, Download it from here. Rooting isn’t possible without a PC so, go near your PC with a working USB cable.
Check your phone model and Download Stock Ramdisk.
- [BKL-L09_ramdisk.img] | Download
- [BLA-L29_ramdisk.img] | Download
Step-1) Make sure You’re Ready to Root Honor 50
- Check, have you downloaded your Honor model ramdisk?
- Also, have you downloaded and installed Magisk Manager? If yes, then open it on your phone and follow the steps below.
- Click on the Menu icon and go to “Setting.”
- Now give a single click on “Update Channel” and choose “Custom.” And type “https://goo.gl/jefZKH” in the custom box (right side). Do as done in img below. Then press OK.
- Now go to the Main Menu and wait for the installation of the latest Magisk v15.4.
- After complete it. Click to “Install” => “Select Install” => Tap on “PatchBoot Image File“. Take help from the image guide.
- Now, go to phone storage => Load the ramdisk image file.
- Now nothing to do from your side. Magisk Manager will auto do the further work like patching of image files.
- You’ll get all the “patched_boot.img” files in sdcard/MagiskManger. Go to this location and save the images on your PC.
Step-2) Use Fastboot to Flash Patch Ramdisk
Only continue this step if you have installed the “minimal ADB and fastboot tool” on your PC. The download link is above. If you’ve not done it then, install it first, then go for the next step.
- Go to the installed location of the “ADB folder” and open it. You can get this folder in C:\\ drive => ADB Folder.
- Now, go to the PC’s desktop and copy the previously saved file – “patched_boot.img” and send it to the ADB folder.
- Once more, go to the ADB folder and click on the black space inside this folder – press and hold the “Shift” key + “Right-click.” Then choose “open command windows here” or select the “Open PowerShell window here” option.
- Now you’ll see a new command window on your screen. Leave it, don’t close, and take your device to boot.
- This booting must be into fastboot mode by manual. So, Switch off your device then, Press and hold the Volume down key + power key together. Press both keys at the same time.
- After completing the fastboot boot, connects your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Now type this command;
fastboot flash ramdisk patched_boot.img
to flash the patched_boot.img file on your device.
- When the flashing end once more, boot your device by;
This ADB command;
- Once booting is Done! Nothing to do. Enjoy your Honor V40 pro android Oreo mobile.
Write us about your own experience on this topic.
I hope this guide could help you with Root Honor View 50 Pro mobile.
Also Read :
- Tips: Download and Install Stock ROM On Tecno IN3 Flash File and Tools.
- How to Ported Stream PC Games to TV