Backup iPhone on iTunes & iCloud: This is the Guide to show you how to Backup iPhone on iTunes and iCloud. Taking backup of your iPhone is a must when you are going to change anything inside the setting.
So make a restore of your iPhone or iPad. Today we’ll guide you, how to take backup of the iPhone through iTunes or iCloud. The knowledge of iPhone restoration always helps whenever you’ll try to change the setting of your iPhone.
How to Backup iPhone to iTunes on Mac & PC?
As we have told you the restoration is very important whenever you are going to make any kind of change in your iPhone or iPad’s setting. So read carefully how to restore iPhone or iPad.
Earlier we have a guide on how to turn on Vibrate on iPhone and how to show battery Percentage on iPhone which you may like. We always suggest useful iPhone tricks timely. Also, view how to Change Font on iPhone.
How to Backup iPhone on iTunes
The following steps will help you.
- Get ready and connect the iPhone or iPad to Laptop/Desktop.
- The auto process of iTunes will open your device’s page.
- Just look at the left side of iTunes, go to under ‘Setting’ and give a single click on ‘Summary’.
- Can you see your iOS device information on just the right-hand side of iTunes? Check.
- Now search for => Backups => Manually Backup and Restore.
- Under Manually Backup and Restore, give a single click on ‘Back Up Now’ it’ll start soon creating a perfect backup of your using device.
How to Backup iPhone to iCloud on Computer?
This is the second method to make a restoration of your iPhone or iPad.
You may like :
How to Backup on iCloud
Just follow all these 4 steps and make a backup on iCloud.
- Similar to the above tap on the setting icon on iPhone or iPad and go to => Settings.
- Now search ‘iCloud’ under Settings and tap on that.
- Then search ‘Backup’ under iCloud and tap on that.
- Here you’ll get ‘Back-Up Now’. Now give a single tap on it. This option is will auto-create a perfect backup of your device.
Wait the backup to iCloud time will depend on the data size of your iPhone and the iCloud plan you are using.
Backup iPhone to PC has been done
Most Recommendation for you:
How to backup iPhone to iCloud on Computer? Learn how to Backup iPhone to iTunes on Mac & PC? Easy backup iPhone on mac. Fast backup iPhone to pc.