Fixed how to get printer online on windows 10, 8.1/8 and windows 7. No more ask why is my printer offline, just try this helpful guide and follow these steps to get printer online on windows 10, 8.1/8 and windows 7 PC. Some reason may be responsible for not getting printer online on your windows 10 or 8.1/8 and 7.
How to Get Printer Online on Windows 10
Sometimes it happens because of any changes in setting after updated PC’s OS or Printer’s software. Or, other issues like :- USB cable connection, paper error (jam or out of paper), driver corrupted or hardware faults.
How do I install a Wireless Printer on Windows 10
Microsoft keeps changing in its settings. So, you’ll need to know the proper way of how to install a wireless printer on Windows 10. In few minutes you’ll learn how to connect printer to computer wirelessly. So, keep following us.
Windows 10 Can’t Find Wireless Printer?
Windows 10 can’t find wireless printer? Follow these 3 tricks and know how to get printer online in windows 10, 8.1/8 and windows 7. These are the offline printers in Windows 10 and 8.1/7. Let’s make them online.
Also check :
Trick-1) Check if Printer Offline
Go to devices and printers. There are six basic ways to open devices and printers page.
- Go to control Panel (Search for “Control Panel” in Windows 10).
- In Windows 7 click on “Start” button menu then go to “Control Panel” => Click on “Devices and Printers”.
- In Windows 8.1/8 you can use shortcut key (Windows + I ) together).
- After opened devices and Printers page, you’ll see your offline printer (It’ll look slightly faded). Just right click on that and check “See What’s Printing”. It’ll open Microsoft Print to PDF page in Windows 10 but different in Windows 8.1/8 or 7.
- What’ever it looks but you’ll see 3 Menus in all Windows OS “Print, Document and View”. Click on Print, here if you see Use printer Offline. If it is checked then remove that as we’ve done below.
- OK, could you see your printer online? If yes, enjoy. You’ve done it.
But if not, or just online then Offline again. It means any connectivity or hardware issue. So, follow the below steps if you are using a printer in Shared Network.
Trick-2) How to Get Shared Network Printer Online
Are you using a shared network printer? You must check the setting of your printer to make sure and fix. (These steps are only for Offline shared network printers).
Step-1) Go to file and printer sharing settings.
Step-2) Check for –
- Network Discovery is turned ON.
- Network sharing services is running or not.
Step-3) Sometimes firewall and running Antivirus or any network protection paid software also can block your shared connection to protect from Virus, etc. So, check it’s IP Address and communication here.
Trick-3) Restart The Spooler Services
If your printer still goes offline learn another step for “how to Get Printer Online on Windows 10, 8.1/8 and Windows 7” This method always help me. So, learn how to fix a printer with help of Spooler Services.
Open “Run” box by clicking “Windows + r” Keys together. Erase whatever is written into the box and type “services.msc” into the Run box. Then click OK.
It’ll open “Services” page. Scroll and search for “Print Spooler” in right side. Click on “Print Spooler”. Look at left side, If you see “Start the Services” then click on “Start”. And if you see “Stop the Services” and “Restart the Services” then click on “Restart the Services“. And close the window.
Now restart you PC.
Windows 10 can’t Find Wireless Printer?
Follow the above tricks to fix Windows 10 can’t Find Wireless Printer.
Way to Add Wireless Printer Windows 10?
Above three tricks are easy Way to Add Wireless Printer Windows 10.
How to Connect Printer to Laptop Windows 10?
The process is similar for PC and Laptop. So, follow the tricks and never ask – How to Connect Printer to Laptop Windows 10.
How do I Get My old Printer to Work with Windows 10?
Old or new all printers will follow the same way to connect. So, follow these 3 tricks to fix – How do I get my old Printer to work with Windows 10.
Why is My Computer not Finding My Wireless Printer?
This is because of loose connectivity, cable prob, carbon or software error. So read from the top and fix – Why is my computer not finding my wireless printer?
How to Add a Network Printer in Windows 10?
The answer for how to add a network printer in windows 10 is same as how to get printer online on windows 10.
Way to Manually Add Printer Windows 10?
These are the 3 way to manually add Printer Windows 10.
Hope you’ve learnt how to get printer online on windows 10, 8.1/8 and windows 7 and have made your printer online.
Also Check :
- Top 10 Best Laptops Under 700 Dollars For Gaming and Business.
- 5 Best Cutting Board – Walnut, Bamboo & Greener Chef.