Fixed how to get printer online on windows 11/10, 8.1/8, and Windows 7. No more asking why is my printer offline, just try this helpful guide and follow these steps to get the printer online on windows 10, 8.1/8, and Windows 7 PC. Some reason may be responsible for not getting a printer online on your Windows 10 or 8.1/8 and 7.
How to Get Printer Online on Windows 11/10
Sometimes it happens because of any changes in setting after updating the PC’s OS or Printer’s software. Or, other issues like- USB cable connection, paper error (jam or out of paper), driver corruption, or hardware faults.
How do I install a Wireless Printer on Windows 10?
Microsoft keeps changing its settings. So, you’ll need to know the proper way how to install a wireless printer on Windows 10. In a few minutes, you’ll learn how to connect a printer to the computer wirelessly. So, keep following us.
Windows 10 Can’t Find Wireless Printer?
Windows 10 can’t find a wireless printer? Follow these 3 tricks and know-how to get a printer online in Windows 10, 8.1/8, and Windows 7. These are the offline printers in Windows 10 and 8.1/7. Let’s make them online.
Also check :
Trick-1) Check if Printer Offline
Go to devices and printers. There are six basic ways to open devices and printers pages.
- Go to Control Panel (Search for “Control Panel” in Windows 10).
- In Windows 7 click on the “Start” button menu then go to “Control Panel” => Click on “Devices and Printers”.
- In Windows 8.1/8 you can use the shortcut key (Windows + I ) together).
- After opening the Devices and Printers page, you’ll see your offline printer (It’ll look slightly faded). Just right-click on that and check “See What’s Printing”. It’ll open Microsoft Print to PDF page in Windows 10 but different in Windows 8.1/8 or 7.
- Whatever it looks but you’ll see 3 Menus in all Windows OS “Print, Document, and View”. Click on Print, here if you see Use printer Offline. If it is checked then remove that as we’ve done below.
- OK, could you see your printer online? If yes, enjoy. You’ve done it.
But if not, or just online then Offline again. It means any connectivity or hardware issue. So, follow the below steps if you are using a printer in Shared Network.
- Fixed Windows 10 Computer won’t Sleep – 8 Tricks
Trick-2) How to Get Shared Network Printer Online
Are you using a shared network printer? You must check the setting of your printer to make sure and fix it. (These steps are only for Offline shared network printers).
Step-1) Go to File and printer sharing settings.
Step-2) Check for –
- Network Discovery is turned ON.
- Network sharing services are running or not.
Step-3) Sometimes firewall and running Antivirus or any network protection paid software also can block your shared connection to protect from viruses, etc. So, check its IP Address and communication here.
Trick-3) Restart The Spooler Services
If your printer still goes offline learn another step for “How to Get Printer Online on Windows 10, 8.1/8, and Windows 7” This method always helps me. So, learn how to fix a printer with help of Spooler Services.
It’ll open the “Services” page. Scroll and search for “Print Spooler” on the right side. Click on “Print Spooler”. Look at the left side, If you see “Start the Services” then click on “Start”. And if you see “Stop the Services” and “Restart the Services” then click on “Restart the Services“. And close the window.
Now restart your PC.
Windows 10 can’t Find Wireless Printer?
Follow the above tricks to fix Windows 10 can’t Find Wireless Printer.
Way to Add Wireless Printer Windows 10?
The above three tracks are easy Ways to Add Wireless Printer to Windows 10.
How to Connect Printer to Laptop Windows 10?
The process is similar for PC and Laptop. So, follow the tricks and never ask – How to Connect Printer to Laptop Windows 10.
How do I Get My old Printer to Work with Windows 10?
Old or new all printers will follow the same way to connect. So, follow these 3 tricks to fix – How do I get my old Printer to work with Windows 10.
Why is My Computer not Finding My Wireless Printer?
This is because of loose connectivity, cable prob, carbon, or software errors. So read from the top and fix – Why is my computer not finding my wireless printer?
How to Add a Network Printer in Windows 10?
The answer for how to add a network printer in Windows 10 is the same as how to get a printer online on windows 10.
Way to Manually Add Printer Windows 10?
These are the 3 ways to manually add a Printer to Windows 10.
Hope you’ve learned how to get a printer online on windows 10, 8.1/8, and Windows 7 and have made your printer online.
- Top 10 Best Laptops Under 700 Dollars For Gaming and Business
- 5 Best Cutting Board – Walnut, Bamboo & Greener Chef