This is good to show battery percentage on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. There is no problem in showing battery Percentage on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (including earlier versions too). But the problem is in setting, battery power can be seen on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus at the top as the power state by filled colours but to show battery power in percentage you will need my Tips. This guide will help you in how to show battery Percentage on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
After activated display of battery Percentage on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus you can get direct benefits of showing charging percentage at the of charging your phone. Also you can easily check how much your battery power more, in percentage. Isn’t it good to see how long it’ll take to complete 100% during charging your phone? My this best guide is helpful for all iPhone 6 or 6 Plus including iPhone 4, 4s, 5 and 5S where running earlier iOS 8. I’m sure this guide will help you to show battery percentage on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
In our previous articles we have published a list of Best Smartphones under $200, you may like. You must check list of Best Free Antivirus. If you are Mac user you must check our previous Articles How to activate Vibrate only on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus.
How to Show battery percentage on iphone 6 and 6 Plus?
Now, let’s come to the point our target is too show display battery power percentage in home notification bar of iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. There is a lot of Apps and software are available in the market but you don’t need to install them because, it’s a hidden feature of iPhone 6 and Plus, only you need to enable it.
Some Easy Steps to Display Battery Uses on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Here is some easy steps to make enable battery power percentage in iPhone 6 or 6 plus. follow the instructions.
1) If you haven’t enable the feature, by default you can see this image given bellow.
The Black colour indicating arrow is showing the Battery Power without numbers(%).
2) To show %, you need to go in setting of your iPhone and then ‘Select General’. Please don’t forget to check out Tap shown bellow image it must be on Usage.
3) Here, in battery option you can see a slide option only you have to slide this option and your percentage battery option will be enable. You can see instant affect of it on the top left side of Battery notification logo just after slide Battery Percentage. As shown in image bellow.
4) Now you can see percentage option is shown in notification area in number 40%. You can exactly get idea about your mobile battery power and when you will need to put it on charging. This guide is helpful for all iPhone 5S and 4 models recent and earlier too. I hope you get full knowledge on how to show battery percentage on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Also Read :
- Top 3 Best CRM for Mac OS X, Works good with Yosemite and Mavericks.
- How to Fix Mac app store error, Yosemite Update Error on Mac computers.