Windows 10 Desktop Themes: If you are also in search of how to install windows 10 desktop themes then you’ll be happy here. Many Win 10 users are looking for new ways to install windows 10 desktop custom themes but it’s not so easy as Microsoft does not allow. But don’t worry we’ve fixed this prob in just 3 easy steps. Today you’ll learn how to install windows 10 custom themes for free.
How to Install Windows 10 Desktop Themes?
If you also want to learn how to install Win 10 custom themes then you must visit our previous guide: Easy Install Custom Themes on Windows 10 Desktop/Laptop Safely. Actually, this is the 2nd part of how to install Win 10 Custom Themes.
There are two ways to install Windows 10 Desktop Themes the first has been described here. And the second method you can learn on this page is “How to Install Win10 Desktop Themes. Both of the guides are too easy to follow. So, let’s know how to install Windows 10 custom themes.
Steps to Install Windows 10 Desktop Themes
To install Windows 10 custom themes first create a system restore point so that you can get back your previous PCs’ data if anything went wrong.
Step-1) First Create System Restore Point
You can learn how to create System Restore Point in Windows 10 from here. After creating the system restore point go for step-2.
Step-2) Check Your Windows 10 PCs’ Compatibility
This step is useful because we want to fix the limitation of the Microsoft custom theme installation issue. You must know that there is some limitation to install windows 10 custom themes. Microsoft doesn’t allow the installation of any 3rd party theme on Windows 10 PC. So, first of all, we have to remove this ban after that we’ll be able to install Win 10 Custom Themes. And it also needs to know what’s your PCs’ software Compatibility. It’ll be completed in just 5-6 easy steps.
- To check this – Press Windows Key + R at once or type “Run” in Windows 10 search box. It’ll open the Run Command box. Now type “winver” in the box and press OK as done below image.
- As you can see an “about windows” page on your screen. Leave it for use later.
- Have you updated your Windows 10? If not then update your Windows 10 and go for the next step. Take help from the below image.
- Now click to install UltraUXThemePatcher on your Win 10. To download it go once more on its page and click as done in the below image.
- After completing the download; Go to the download section of your PC and right-click on it to install.
- During installation it may ask you to accept the license; Follow all instructions and click to install.
- After doing the installation; Reboot your Win 10 PC. So that you can see the effect.
Step-3) How to Apply Win 10 Custom Themes?
Now, once more visit our previous guide and follow (Step-3) and (Step-4).
These two steps will show you how to Apply Win 10 Custom Themes.
All done! So, let’s restart your PC and check the changes.
We’ve shown you two easy methods to install Win 10 Custom Themes, you can select anyone. The first method was in our previous guide which link is given above.
Recommended for You