Learn how to fix iPad Slow Charging Problem? Here is 5 Ways to Speed up iPad Charging. These are the best solutions to make iPad and iPados charging faster. Now, you can quickly charge your iPad (in short time). The iPad is the Crown of Apple, so what will it not have any problem? Of-course it’ll have and today many of us are facing Slow charging issue in iPad. But no more worry as we are going to fix iPad slow charging trouble in 5 easy steps. At first it may because of faulty battery or chargers that are in use.
How to Fix iPad Slow Charging Problem?
If your iPad battery is not fully charged after long time connected to charger then it’s a big problem and you need to fix it. No-more waiting here is 5 way to speed up iPad charging.
5 Tricks to Speed up iPad Charging Problem | iPados Slow Charging issue
Follow any of these 5 Tricks to solve iPad Slow Charging Problem.
1-Trick) By Resetting your iPad
At first you should reboot your slow charging iPad device. Rebooting will free up memory and also close all apps. It may possible any of these apps drain more battery of your iPad and shutting it down. So, rebooting your iPad may help you. Below steps will show you how to reset iPad to fix slow charging.
- Just press and hold the Home + Power button together for 10 seconds. The Apple logo will appear if couldn’t see then do it again.
- After appeared Apple logo please release the both buttons.
- Now, the iPad will start rebooting. Wait till it’ll start up and show the lock screen.
- Reconnect your iPad to charge it.
Hope you’d fix it. If not, try the next Way.
Once try: You can disable the Hotspot and WiFi and select the Airplane mode during charging. It’ll speed up iPad charging.
Recommended for You :
- [Easy Steps] How to Backup iPad/iPod on iTunes and iCloud.
- 5 Best Wireless All-in-One Mobile Printers for iPad and Smartphones.
2-Trick) Try Other’s Power Outlet or USB Port
Power Outlet means where we connect iPad’s charger and USB Port means that Port where we connect iPad lightning cable. More possible any fault in Outlet or in USB port. So, you should try with other Outlet and USB Port. How to change power outlet described below.
- We suggest to unplug the iPad charger from power outlet.
- Plug it, in any different power outlet.
- If not worked, try in 3-4 other power outlet.
And, if you don’t use power outlet simply, only use your computer’s USB port to charge your iPad, follow these steps;
- Unplug your iPad’s cable from using USB port.
- Plug it in different USB port on your Laptop/desktop.
- If not worked try in 2-3 other USB port, may any work.
But if still slow charging, follow the 3rd way.
3-Trick) Change Your Charging Cable
If above solutions couldn’t fix slow charging issue in iPad then it’s more possible that the charging cable may damaged. So, get a new charging cable and connect to iPad. You can also use another working cable.
Also check the node of new or old cable which you connect to iPad. If this couldn’t help you go for next.
4-Trick) Use Another Power Brick
Is your power brick made by Apple? I mean, was it come with your iPad? You shouldn’t use your iPhone Power Brick for iPad charging because, it gives 5 Watts output and iPad power Brick gives 12 Watts output. So, make sure about your using iPad Power Brick and fix iPad Slow Charging problem.
- Make sure you are using 12 Watts Apple made iPad Power brick.
- Change it, if you are using 5 Watts power brick as it’s not made for iPad. Hope this could solved your iPad slow charging issue. If again couldn’t speed up iPad charging then go for next.
5-Trick) Now You Need to Factory Reset your iPad
In case of not working the above 5 ways to fix slow iPad charging problem then you need to factory reset your iPad. But please, take a backup of your iPad before going to factory reset your iPad. So, let’s take backup of your iPad first because the below steps will remove each and everything on your iPad.
- Tap on setting icon and go to “Settings” app.
- Under settings app => Tap on General.
- Now, scroll the page => Tap on “Reset“.
- Here you’ll see “Erase All Contents and Settings” just Tap on it.
- Your iPad may ask you to Enter your Apple email ID and password also. Please, Enter both correctly.
- OK. Now you’ve started the reset process and it’ll take a few minutes. So, wait until the welcome screen will appear after completed the reset process.
- Wow! you’ve fixed your iPad Slow Charging issue and it’ll look as good as new.
- So, you can freely charge your iPad. We’re sure it’ll charge as fast as new.
Fixed iPad Slow Charging Problem | iPados Slow Charging
Hope the above 5 ways could help you to fix iPad Slow Charging problem.
If couldn’t take it to the nearest Apple Store to get it checked.
So that they can better take care of it.