We’ve fixed iPhone Keeps Crashing Problem. Learn these 5 Ways to fix iPhone Keeps Freezing issue. This is the place where we solve iPhone Keeps Crashing problem with images. If you also ask what to do, My iPhone keeps freezing then follow the below tips to solve iPhone apps keep closing.
People say they were using a perfect iPhone and suddenly it starts to crash or, suddenly crashes and shuts down itself. Crashing, freezing, and App closing are similar issues and will be solved by following these 5 tips.
How to Fix iPhone Keeps Crashing Problem (For All iOS)?
Have you been surprised to see a new branded phone keeps crashing? Don’t worry, it happens because of less storage space left, a lot of useless running apps, or your iPhone has been old. OK, learn how to save your iPhone from keeping crashing.
Steps to Fix iPhone Keeps Crashing – iPhone Keeps Freezing – iPhone keep Closing
At first, we want to tell you that Keeps Crashing or Keeps Freezing or keep Closing all these three issues are same. So, follow the below steps if any issue with your iPhone (for versions of iOS).
1-Trick) Soft Reboot your iPhone
The soft reset of an iPhone means rebooting. This is the process of normal restarting, it always helps in case of crashed apps or not working properly like – WiFi or other networks. Rebooting an iPhone will make it free and speed up.
So, let’s reset your iPhone. You can reset your iPhone in 2 ways.
- By using the power button: Long press your iPhone’s power button till it turns off then again long press the same button till it turned ON (Just or after some time).
- Using Power + Home button: Press and hold these 2 buttons until you see the Apple logo (maybe for 10 seconds). Then release both keys.
Now the rebooting will start. Wait for it until you see the lock screen on your home screen. It’ll fix iPhone Keeps Crashing Problem.
Recommended for you :
2-Trick) By Clearing Memory/Storage
If you’ve stored a lot of pictures, songs, files, or apps then it may be a reason for crashing your iPhone. It happens because there’s too much load than your phone can manage to keep. Also if there are too many useless apps are running in the background then your RAM will be very busy and the battery will drain quickly which results in an app that keeps crashing.
The below steps will show you how to clear memory on iPhone;
- Double-tap the Home button. If you see the multitasking app switcher then swipe up to all unworthy apps. It’ll close them permanently. If couldn’t see it, do it again.
- Also, free up the storage from Gallery. Go and remove all the images you don’t need. You can get the old, duplicate, unopened, and screenshots detector app from the App store. By detecting and deleting them you can free up some space.
- You should also search and delete, unlike songs or videos by connecting your iPhone to a PC or Mac.
- I don’t know why keeping unwanted apps? Just press and hold on to all those apps one by one and press the “X” button to uninstall these apps. Also remove them if, don’t need them. It’ll fix iPhone Apps keep Closing.
3-Trick) Update an App on iPhone or Uninstall-Reinstall
If you are unable to open any of your iPhone’s app then better to deal with them in the following steps.
- Is your iPhone’s iOS version up to date? Check and Update, if not.
- Also, check for pending Apps and Update them from the App Store.
- Go to App Store and uninstall then, reinstall all problematic apps.
- You can also uninstall-reinstall all the problematic apps through iTunes. To do it connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac and start uninstall-reinstall error apps. It’ll fix iPhone Keeps Freezing.
4-Trick) By Restoring Your iPhone from an Old Backup
Yes, if you’ve any old backup of your iPhone available then it’s time to take advantage of it. This solution is not for those who don’t have any old backup of their iPhone. Learn how to do it.
- Turn ON your PC or Mac on which you’d made the backup of your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to that PC/Mac.
- Then open iTunes using PC/Mac.
- If you see your iPhone pages on iTunes. Then, in iTunes, look at the left side and click on “Summary”.
- It’ll show all the summary and backup of your iPhone on the right side of the screen.
- Inside “Backups” you’ll get “Restore Backup” just click on that.
- Now it’ll start to restore the previously stored backup on your iPhone and fix iPhone Keeps Crashing.
5-Trick) By Factory Reset Your iPhone
The factory reset of your iPhone can also fix iPhone Keeps Freezing issue. We recommend trying all the above 4-ways but it couldn’t fix then try this. But we also request you to make a backup of your iPhone before starting factory reset as it’ll delete/remove all the files and data on your iPhone.
- Just tap the Setting icon on your iPhone.
- Under Setting now tap on “General”.
- Scroll your screen and tap on “Reset”.
- Under reset, you’ll get “Erase All Contents and Settings” just tap that.
- After reset, it may ask for your Apple email ID and password. So, enter both correctly.
- It’ll reset your iPhone and make a brand new. But please wait for a few minutes because it’ll take some time to complete the reset process.
- Now your iPhone will look brand new.
Fixed iPhone Keeps Crashing
Hope the above 5 Tricks could help you to fix your iPhone Keeps Crashing problem. If couldn’t please make an appointment and visit with Apple repair center they’ll take good care of your iPhone.