Easy way to Port Stream PC Games to the TV & Android/iPhone or Tablet: If you are a true gamer and want to know how can PC games be Ported to Android, iOS, Tablets, and Apple TV then you’ve landed in right place.
This guide will show you all the possible ways to Port Stream PC Games to TV, Android, iOS, Tablets, and Play. So, if you’re also in search of how to play PC games on Android? OR, Guide on how to play PC Games on Tablet?
Tips on how to play PC Games on phone? OR, Tricks on how to play PC games on iOS? Then read this guide till the end.
How PC Android Games Port to Phone/TV?
This is an app that will help you to port your PC games to Android, iOS phones, and tablets. Not only those but also able to Port Stream PC games to TV for play. So let’s know how can PC Games Ported to Android.
Steps to Ported Stream PC Games to TV, Android, iOS, Tablets
To Ported Stream PC Games to TV, Android, iOS, Tablets you should have to follow the steps given below. Once you’ve successfully Ported Stream PC Games to TV, android or iOS you can easily play PC Games on Android, like mobile games.
It’s also similar to Android Phones and TV. The below app will help you to play PC games (Laptops under $300) on a tablet. Scroll your screen to get the answer on how to play PC Games on Tablet.
How to Play PC Games on the Phone?
You can play your favorite games on any of your Phones with help of the below app. Scroll your screen to get the answer on how to play PC Games on the Phone.
To the best performance with tablets and phones:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router.
- Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network.
- Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router.
This app also works on all iOS devices like – iPhone and iPod. You can easily play PC games on iOS devices. So scroll your screen to learn how to play PC games on iOS.
How to Ported Stream PC Games to TV, Android, iOS, Tablets, and Play
To get the best performance with Android TV;
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router.
- Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router.
Follow all the 8 steps and port your Stream PC Games to TV, Android, iOS, Tablets, and Play.
Note: The Steam link will work only if you have a PC, Android TV, Apple TV, connected directly to your router via an Ethernet cable, with your mobile device which is also connected over WiFi.
- Install and launch Steam Link (BETA) on your PC from Google Play.
- Also, download and launch the link app for your device from the app store. It’s available on the play store only for Android and Android TV. Now Download Steam Link for Android.
- You can also buy a steam link controller for the best response.
- Now pair your Steam Controller and other gamepads with your device.
- After doing the above, the steam app will auto scan and display your PC on your local network which is also running the Steam app. In case can’t see your computer, make sure is your PC on the same network as your other devices.
- Now select your PC on which you want to connect, it will show a PIN on your phone.
- OK, also enter the same PIN on your PC into the Pop-up empty box and click on OK.
- After connecting to the PC, read carefully how to control it. Here it may ask you to install an audio driver update. Reboot your PC after updating the driver.
- Now, it’ll show you the big screen on your PC. Just click to enter in Library and choose your game. You’ll see a controller icon at the time of hovering over games. It’s the symbol of compatibility with gamepads.
New and Old PC Games for Android
Wow! you’ve done it. So, now enjoy your PC games on Android and other devices. You’ll get here all your New and Old PC Games for Android. Hence check all and enjoy. While selecting your game remember the 9th step.
You can also do the same with your tablet. So, don’t forget to write us about this fun.