Learn how to fix Remote Desktop Black Screen and Connection Problems: Do you know the remote desktop black screen of death in Windows 10? Are you in search of how to Troubleshoot Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connection Problems? It is a troubleshooting Server Remote blog to help you. Who is getting difficulties during Remote Desktop connection on Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
Here are several methods added to how to Access Windows 10 and Windows 2012 R2. You can apply and check every tip as per your requirement.
I’m sure you will be able to connect your computer with the RDP client. Here are super Troubleshooting Tips for Windows 8.1 Remote Desktop Connection Problems. Easy tips for Windows 10 Computer Connection problem. If you understand the necessity of RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) and it works.
What is Remote Desktop Black Screen?
Remote Desktop Black Screen: This query is enough to solve Find The Remote problems to Access Windows OS. With help of Remote Desktop Connection, you can remotely connect a particular desktop computer network with other control. We are giving example on a desktop throughout local network connection (even both internet and WAN both are working).
[Easy Tips] Troubleshoot Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connection Problems.
We have posted Windows 8.1 screenshots of how to Access Windows. Don’t be surprised to see Windows 8.1 applicability for Windows 10. Since the settings are always unchanged in the new OS. These methods will also work on Windows 10, Windows 2012 R2 Server Remote.
- How to Fix Mac app store error, Yosemite Update Error on Mac?
- 3 Year Best Free CRM Software for Mac OS Server, Works with Yosemite and Mavericks.
- Year Best Laptop Macbook Pro Docking Stations for 13 and 15 Inch Models.
1) Enable Remote Desktop software to Accept the connection
a) If you don’t set up ‘Properties’ in Windows 8.1 or 8 computer. By default Server, the Remote desktop connection will be blocked. For remote computer access, make it enable manually to accept any incoming RDP connections. At first use, this troubleshooting method will verify whether it’s enabled already or allow the incoming remote desktop connection properly.
No need to ask again how to remote access a computer because remote access to a computer is an easy task.
Just right-click on the My Computer icon and go to Properties.
b) Give a single Click on Remote settings and follow the instruction
- Can you see the ‘radio button’? Make it enable to accept RDP connection.
- If you leave it as default the most secure RDP connections will be activated. To allow the Remote Desktop connection without Network Level Authentication, “Remove the tick”.
- If you will not Remove this tick then a particular Windows 8.1/10 computer can be Remote from desktop clients. And apps like Windows 7 or XP can take RDP connection to support Network Level Authentication.
- In this case, the RDP connection will not work, if Windows XP or Vista (if don’t have the latest RDP clients with Network Level Authentication) will provide an RDP connection to a particular Windows 8.1 computer.
Microsoft site also covers the topic of how to solve Remote Desktop Internet Problems.
Remove your tick from the checkbox“Allow ….Network Authentication”. If you again need to manage your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 computer.
c) Administrator and Remote Desktop Users always need to take remote desktop connection for their particular Windows 8.1/10 computer. If you need you can get details under Local Users and Groups in your computer management option. Give a single right-click on My computer just select Manage. You will get this option.
2) Let’s Check out The Firewall.
RDC works with TCP port 3389 but recent Windows OS blocks this port by default. It can work only if you enable RDP on a server or Windows clients, to get more follow step number 1(a). After that to allow incoming connections Remote Desktop connection protocol will be added to the firewall by OS. I will recommend you to check the Windows firewall again if you are still facing the problem on the same computer.
Firewall checking root – Go to Control Panel —-> Windows Firewall—>‘Allow an App or feature through…’ now look at the option given below.
Now I’m sure you will get the Remote Desktop connection is checked here and it is ready to accept the RDP protocol on Windows 8.1 or 10. May it is not selected by default, to make it enable just click on ‘Change Settings’.
Some people use third-party firewall software eg. Comodo, or other threat or Virus protection Antivirus. In that case, need to check the firewall settings. Go to your firewall settings specific programs and make enable all incoming Remote desktop connections. It may be in protocol TCP 3389 in your RDP.
3) Some Other Important Services Must be Checked also
“Remote Desktop Service” provided by Windows. To allow RDP this service must be run in your system. No matter it is enabled and checked properly. If the RDP service is not running on your computer the RDC will not work.
RDP is a default Windows OS service, set to run automatically on Windows computers. But you must check to be sure. if it’s not running need to start it manually.
4) This Tool Works in Case of Slow Remote Desktop Connection
If the RDP connection is slow and the display performance of your system is poor may be because of a slow network connection. If you are a WAN (Wide Area Network) user then, this is a common issue.
Usually, the RDP process is for basic tasks not for multimedia or high graphical activities. This is the reason you are getting dull images. Here you need to show your experiences in the slow network connections by changing the setting of resolution and color depth. Now change display properties of RDP client in Windows 10 or 8.1.
Choose lower color depth as you can see in the upper image. Now your internet connection takes minimum bandwidth in case of a slow network. Also, choose a low-level display resolution it will help you with screen size. Now you have improved slow network connection performance.
5) How to Connect Remote Desktop to Windows 10 with the help of any Outside Network? – Remote Desktop connection
Now, through the internet, you can take a Remote desktop connection from anywhere in the world to your Windows 8.1 or 10. For this purpose, we provide you with some specific configurations that we are applied over the internet router. The tips are given below to Remote Connection your pc desktop.
1) To forward any incoming RDP connection on public IP, you will need to enable port forward on the internet router.
2) You should set all your home/office internet at public static IP or DynDNS. Internet modem should have a gateway that should be valid for static IP or name for your desktop systems.
6) There are Some Third-Party Free Apps helpful in Remote Desktop Connection Problems.
Here we are suggesting you 3 best third-party remote desktop connection programs. Basically, it is a remote access program. People can frequently use this program with Windows 10 and 8.1. The entrusting point is, you are not going to pay any charge for this service.
You can work on these programs with the help of any outside internet. No need to change your home internet router. But according to conditions, Microsoft doesn’t allow to work on it directly. As Microsoft’s built-in RDP client you will need someone to allow the RDP connection from any destination computer.
But please, don’t miss the use of these free remote access programs. These remote programs are only for your best use.
1) Powerful Ammyy Admin.
2) Passionate AeroAdmin.
3)The most one TeamViewer.